Saturday, April 9, 2011

Work

I guess it's time to say this out loud.  After almost four years of being a lazy bum, biker mom, I got a job.  A real job.  A full time job as on April 4th.  What does this mean?  Less time for riding, training (cough, cough), and racing.  And more money for bike stuff.  If I had to chose???

Well here I am, employed.  I won't bore you with the details of my job.  In short I'll be selling Leica microscopy products in North and South Carolina.  This means lots of driving, customer visits, demos, installations, and computer work at night when I get home.

Then time to make sure my kid remember what I look like, say hey to hubby, and do it again.

Timing, well it's prefect really in every way, expect that I wish I had time to get back to 100% before I started this venture.  Right now I feel like I'm at about 70%.  And adding in a new job is definitely going to slow down my recovery.

Oh well, such is life.  In time, this will all be a little blip.  So if you don't hear from me often, know I'm most likely working, not riding :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment