Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Free

I was released from PT yesterday.  It feels weird.  I think I'll miss the girl that worked on my shoulder.  She did a good job.  Am I 100%?  No.  My rotator cuff range of motion is probably only about 85% and the rest of my shoulder range is about 95%.  It's not bad considering how the I broke the device the doctor implanted in my shoulder and the bone popped up again.  But it still sucks.  Oh and the little device is still totally sticking up under my skin and still driving me nuts.  I see the doctor again on 12/1 to figure out how to fix that.

So what am I doing now?  Bike shopping!  Yippie.  Decisions, decisions.  Due to my amazing sponsorship, I'm definitely staying in the Trek/GF family and am looking at carbon race bikes.  Do I stick with the Top Fuel 9.9 full suspension, or do I go for the Superfly Elite 29er hardtail?

Isn't it funny that I've had both in the past and am still having trouble deciding?

No comments:

Post a Comment