Saturday, September 25, 2010

Tiny Progress

This morning I took my third spin class and even rode for a while without my sling.  I couldn't put much pressue on my arm, more out of fear than pain.  But still it felt good to just hold onto handlebars.  After class I did bicep curls and tri's.  I'm doing anything I can to maintain some muscle tone.

I felt so good this afternoon that I spent almost two hours washing the bamboo floors in my entire house, with both hands on my knees.  I know this sounds stupid, but it made me so happy.

Now, I can pcik up my 32 pound son and put my hair in a pony tail.  Silly, small progress, but progress.

I see a mountain bike on a greenway in my near future, not real mountain biking, but baby steps on the way back to the trails.

No comments:

Post a Comment