Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Checked In

Today I checked in with my physical therapist and I can start my active assist range of motion exercises.  That means hubby is off the hook and I can move my arm with poles and pullys 2-3 times per day, what fun.  My shoulder feels good and I definitely want to chuck the sling, but I promise to wear it for two more weeks until I see the doc.

On an side note, I am off the sleepy drugs.  A few weeks ago Dr. Cook gave me some Ambien to try to help me sleep.  It worked really well and I have been sleeping fine.  But yesterday I felt awful when I woke up, dizzy, nauseous, headache, lethargic, and just plain yucky.  When I thought about it, I'd left a little of that for a few days.  So last night I skipped the drugs, didn't sleep all that much, but feel great today.  It's going to be tough sleeping in the sling for the next few weeks, but tired it so much better than drugged out.  So I'm done with Ambien.

No comments:

Post a Comment