Sunday, January 23, 2011

New Bike!

Not for me yet, but for hubby.  For all he's done for me, teaching me to ride, pretty much completely giving up the sport after the baby was born so I could continue to ride and race, and taking care of me and everything through this shoulder nonsense, he deserves a new bike.  So what did he get???

A new Gary Fisher Excalibur.


Pretty huh?

Note the cute and colorful spoke decorations the two year old found in the sporting goods clearance section as target.  We surprised Papa.  Awesome!

Hubby got to race the new bike this weekend at the 2nd short track race and we didn't have to go to the emergency room.  Yippie!  The only reason he was good is because I threatened to sell his new bike if we ended up in the ER.


The new bike is his first geared bike in almost 6 years when I bought him his GF Rig for his birthday in the Spring of 2005.  So he's learning to change gears....funny!

Oh and now the Strider isn't good enough for Jack.  He wants pedals.

Someday I'll get a bike.

No comments:

Post a Comment