Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Split Workout

Today I tried to split up my workouts.  This morning I took a spin class and then rode the bike for an hour.  And tonight I went back to the gym.  I didn't make the spin class, so I just rode the bike for an hour again.

I know this sounds kind of silly.  But I'm really done being the hurt, broken, poor girl that can't ride.  I'm ready to get back in shape and be healthy again.  Plus when I can ride again, I'd like to have the energy, stamina, and muscle to be able to do it well. 

It's not like I can downgrade to Sport Class for the first few months of racing, then move back up to expert.  Or maybe I can.  Who knows?  I think I'll just stick to my class and come in last, but at least get out there again.

Less than 6 weeks to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment