Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Done Wallowing

Or at least I think I'm done.  I'm better today, much better.  It's amazing what a tiny bit of endorphins will do for ya...

21 mile spin class at 6pm last night.  24 mile spin class at 9:30am this morning.  All better!  It's not road riding, and it's definitely not mountain biking, but it's as good as it gets for me today, right now.

Oh and PT at 11am this morning.  The spin class apparently warmed up my muscles and increased all my ROM.  I am back to where I was pre-re-injury (yes I do get to make up words) with the bonus of that lovely, let's make that sexy bump.

Doc put me back on the original PT schedule, so no loss of time due to the re-injury.  What's next?  I guess it's time to start thinking about the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment