Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Trek Women's Demo

As part of my awesome Trek Mountain Co-op Sponsorship this year, I was given a generous budget to host two group rides.  In August, a few weeks before my accident, I hosted a skills clinic at Renaissance Park with 29 attendees. 






It was a great night with lots of fun and learning for all.

Last night, I held my second group ride at North Meck Park in conjunction with a Trek Women's demo night and some good food provided by the Trek Store Charlotte and Cool Breeze Cyclery.  We had 36 demo bikes go out on the trails and on the road.  It was an amazing turnout and very rewarding, even with my arm in a sling :)!



I love that my Trek sponsorship not only supports me, but also allows me to help provide cool opportunities for other bikers, and especially women in my area.  Thanks Trek!  I will get back on a bike soon, I promise!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment