Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Who are you?

After taking a week of from PT to rest my re-injured shoulder, I went back today.  I was looking forward to my appointment.  I really wanted to hear what the lady had to say, get her thoughts on the situation, surgery, no surgery, etc.  Instead I got about 1/3 of her assistant who was also helping two other patients at the same time as me.  Grr.  I've never gotten stuck with the assistant before.  Not sure what I did to deserve 1/3 of her attention now?  But the head lady was out today.  So all I got was 'let's see what she says Thursday.'  Awesome!

Tomorrow I promise a better post, a positive post, some good news, pictures even!  Really...

1 comment:

  1. Dear Layla and Rodney,

    I'm a fellow mountain biker and runner looking to form a group of like athletic people and to share experiences via blogging. Perhaps you would be interested.

    Layla,I hope you don't need surgery on your shoulder. Perhaps the PT will kick in and you'll start to feel better. I'm dealing with some arthritis in my left knee. That's what I get for two surgeries to repair cartilege-medial miniscus tears. Oh, well. Stop by my blog if you'd like. I'm just getting started.

    Take care,

    Ken

    ReplyDelete