Monday, October 18, 2010

Keeping Me Sane

I'm not doing well.  Not sure why.  I should be happy or at least okay, right?  My re-injury doesn't require surgery and that is the best outcome.  But I still feel so unhappy, really miserable actually.  And still mad that I screwed this up.  It doesn't help that the bills have started coming in from the surgeon and the hospital, and, and, and.

So I thought today, I'd share my one happiness, he's little, but pretty powerful.  He can bring me out of madness and sadness, and make me smile so much it hurts.

This is Jack...




Yeah, I know it's not a baby blog, I have one of those too.  But I figured you'd rather see pictures of my kid (in a bike shirt) than hear about me crying because I can't deal with that fact I screwed up my surgery.

Okay, time to gather myself and get ready for spin class...


No comments:

Post a Comment